Help with Family and Housing Legal Services


I need some help with divorce and possibly help not losing my home. Any help would be appreciated.



If you live in Central Florida, call the Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida Helpline at 800-405-1417 to see if we can help with the family law and housing matters. If you live outside Central Florida, call 2-1-1 to get local resources.